Monday 6 June 2022

Pattern of the month for June



Hello! Introducing my Pattern of the month for June ... Air Balloon Beanie! I know, I know, it's not really hat weather (well not here in the northern hemisphere anyway!) but it's never too early to be prepared, right? Also, unlike blankets or jumpers which drape over you adding extra warmth as you work, small items like hats are perfect for the summer months because the air can still circulate.

Here are the details about the hat you need to know ...

  • It's an intermediate level pattern designed to be crocheted in 2 colours.
  • 4 sizes are available; child, teen, adult M, adult L.
  • The pattern is very easy to adapt to suit any size of head.
  • It's written in UK and US terms.
  • The pattern gives instructions for 2 colours but you could be as creative as you like with the number of colours!
  • I used Rico Essentials Merino DK for this design. 2 balls are enough to crochet each size.
  • It's available on my website, on Ravelry and on LoveCrafts.
  • There are charts and video tutorials to guide you.
  • This project has that "one more row" quality I know so many of you love!



You can save 15% on my Air Balloon Beanie pattern throughout the month of June. It's usually £4.50 - use the code JUNE22 on my website or on Ravelry and it's yours for just £3.82. 

Don't forget to tag me on social media or send me a photo if you make one because I'd love to see!


Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...