Wednesday 19 August 2015

Summer Projects

Oh dear, I seem to have neglected my blog over the summer! To help ease myself back into the habit I'll start with this easy post and share a few photos of some of the items I have made over that period.



At the start of the summer I made this 'Sunday Shawl' as a retirement present for my mum.



This is the first childen's garment that I have designed and crocheted.



I made 2 pairs of Happy scrappy Wrist Warmers. This pair is still available in my Folksy shop



I upcycled a handful of curtain pole hoops into cute little brooches, this is one of them.



Not a finished piece of work but a work in progress! This is my 'Sophie's Universe' blanket.



My first ever knitting design! A knitted washcloth with crochet border, in soft linen yarn.



Finally, my latest finished item; a Happy Scrappy Crocheted Scarf. I have just listed this in my Folksy shop 

That is a quick update of what I have been up to. I hope you have enjoyed my colourful photos because colour is such a key part in my creative work! You can keep up with my crafty adventures by 'liking' my Facebook page or following me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you totally put me to shame. All of your work is so beautiful and colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gwen, I really appreciate it! But, don't put yourself down, you made a gorgeous baby blanket this summer!! xx

      Delete

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...