Friday 3 September 2021

My crochet pattern of the month for September is ...




Hello! It's suddenly September and I know that many of you are starting to crochet warmer items for the months ahead, so I have chosen socks as my featured pattern this month.

My Fabulous Socks! are a toe up design using extended stitches to create excellent stretch around the foot. The pattern includes a link to my YouTube tutorial showing you exactly how to create these stitches.



The cuffs are worked in rows of back loop only stitches, creating a snug finish around the ankles.

100g of sock weight yarn is sufficient for each of the sizes. I used Paintbox Yarns sock yarn in Stripes - Rainbow, but any sock yarn will work for this pattern.

I've rated this pattern as intermediate level. If you've never crocheted socks before but have are confident beginner level onwards, you'll be absoloutely fine with this pattern. 



Throughout the month of September you can use the code SEPT21 at the checkout on Ravelry to receive 20% off this pattern.

If you have any questions you can drop me a comment below or you can send me a DM on  Instagram, I'm more than happy to help you out. Don't forget to tag me on Instagram if you crochet a pair too, I'd love to see!

Until next time, happy crocheting, 

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...