Wednesday 10 January 2024

Happy New Year!


  

Hello and a Happy New Year to you! Did you have a good Christmas and New Year? I hope so! We had a really enjoyable few days around Christmas time and then we were hit with Covid for the 3rd time! New year plans went out the window, but other than a few family events, it was crochet & knit as usual for me! I'm never one for staying up to hear the bells, give me sleep anytime! Ha!

This enforced time to slow down has given me lots of time to sit and reflect on the year gone by and the year ahead. I have so many plans I'm bursting to tell you about for 2024, but they're going to have to wait for future emails. For now, I'm still rcovering (for those of you who've experienced Covid, the tiredness & brain fog can be a struggle for a while) and letting the ideas formulate.



Cosy up with my fantastic pattern offer! This January, snuggle under a blanket of savings with 15% off all my crochet patterns AND courses! Dive into a new project or discover new techniques – with this stitch-tastic discount, happy hooking!


Your special discount code is JAN24 to save 15% on my website and on Ravelry! Don't forget to tag me when you start your project so I can see! 

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Power of Yarn: How Crochet Can Enhance Your Wellbeing

Hello! I don't know about you, but in our fast-paced world, I often crave moments of peace and activities that will help to keep me calm...