Friday 26 July 2024

A Shawl Pattern For Advent Mini Skeins!

A woman stands with her back to the camera, arms outstretched to show off her stripy crocheted shawl.


Hello! Are you ready to dig into your yarn stash? Because I'm really pleased to announce the release of my brand new crochet pattern, the Parallel Lines Wrap! Yes, it has a name at last - chosen via an Instagram competition by husband and wife duo, Peter & Sue. I'm delighted with this name, it encompases both the shape and the repetitive nature of this mindful project.
 
This wrap pattern is perfect for anyone who has leftover mini skeins from an Advent calendar (or any random bits of yarn you've been saving for a special project). The easy-to-learn repeat makes it ideal for both confident beginners and experienced crocheters, and, thinking ahead here, it's the perfect way to unwind during the busy festive season (or indeed any time of year!).
 
Here are all the things you'll want to know about the pattern:

  • Crochet pattern written in UK & US terms.
  • If you purchase from my website your download will include a link to add the pattern to your Ravelry library if you wish to do so.
  • Yarn requirements: 24x 20g sock yarn mini skeins (4ply yarn, 425g per 100m, 75% superwash merino/ 25% nylon). 
  • I chose minis from The Hobbit Advent calendar by Skein & The Stitch for my version and used approximately 14g of each colour.
  • You'll need a 5mm crochet hook (much bigger than your usual hook for 4ply yarn!)
  • The pattern is formed by a combination of V stitches and clusters.
  • It has a 4 row mindful pattern repeat.
  • Just like me, you'll love the surprise and delight of adding each new colour!


Did I miss anything? Leave me your questions in the comments, I'm happy to help!
 
Early bird offer! I'm giving you 25% off my pattern this weekend only!! Use the code EARLYBIRD on both my website and Ravelry
 
Hurry, Parallel Lines Wrap pattern is only available at this discounted price until 11.59 BST, Sunday 29th July 2024. Don't let those leftover minis gather dust any longer – transform them into a stunning shawl you'll love! Head over to my website or Ravelry to snag your copy before this early bird offer flies away.

Any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email crochet@martamitchelldesigns.com and I'll get back to you.

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Crochet Pattern Alert: The Tay Beanie

  IT'S PATTERN LAUNCH DAY! Hello! I'm always excited about pattern launch day but this beanie pattern is especially exciting beacuse...