Friday 24 January 2014

Deadline Achieved

I started making heart shaped coasters at the start of the week and set myself a personal deadline of today to make a dozen coasters, photograph and list them on folksy.com. I was very happy to achive my goal early this afternoon. Our middle son was off school with a virus mid week which held me up a little but other than that I focussed and sewed away!

Work in progress


Finished coasters

Working for myself is proving to be a lot of fun and I think I will continue to set myself goals and targets so as not to end up at the end of the week thinking "what have I done this week?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...