Friday 17 October 2014

My latest pattern - at the testing stage!

The alpaca wrap crochet pattern that I had been working on is finished and it has been typed up. One of my followers on Instagram kindly volunteered to test it out for me and I sent the pdf off to her a few minutes ago - phew! It is such a good feeling to be at this stage. This pattern has 4 repeating rows which look very similar in written form and they had me going cross eyed trying to focus, making sure I was typing in the correct abbreviations!


finished alpaca wrap

So, all I have to do now is wait patiently while this pattern is tested and distract myself with thinking up new possibilities! I also began work on a pretty pink baby cardigan yesterday and found it to be the perfect little distraction. I know of several babies due in the next six months - one of them is sure to be a girl! The pattern is another Kat Goldin one, from her book 'Crochet at Play'.


my current work in progress

There will be details soon of where to find my latest patterns, stay tuned and happy hooking!

2 comments:

  1. Your wrap is gorgeous and the little pink cardigan is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam! I should find out how the testing has gone very soon. The pink cardigan is finished, just needs buttons :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...