I'm super excited to bring you my latest crochet release - my Synthesizer Socks pattern! This is my fourth sock pattern and I feel it's my best yet - I've combined all my knowledge and experience into its construction.
- It's a toe up design with a crossed stitch pattern on the upper foot formed of half trebles & extended double crochet stitches on the sole for stretch and durability.
- The ankle is finished with a cosy, fold down cuff.
- I've made several YouTube videos to help you succeed with this pattern because I really want you to feel confident about crocheting socks! My pattern should be clear to follow, but if you find yourself stuck the videos should help.
- 1 skein of sock yarn is sufficient for the S, M & L sizes, 2 skeins will be required for the XL size.
- This pattern has been tested in all the size variations, resulting in a pattern that you can trust.
- I'm here if you need help! You can add a comment below or send me a DM on Instagram.