Thursday 24 March 2022

New crochet website



Hello! This week I was so pleased to be able to send my first ever website live! It had been a goal of mine for quite a while but with my tech challenged brain it's something I kept putting off doing!  I did need my hubby's help to set up a domain name for me - he's a software developer so this kind of thing was a breeze for him. However, after this I did everything myself. I wanted the website to be my own creation, something I had built and I also wanted the ability to make changes whenever I wanted to, not just at the weekends when my husband was free.

My website is still very much a work in progress (there are a few images missing for example), but I could spend forever tweaking it here and there getting it absolutely perfect and being scared to make it public. I made the decision to send it out there and work on it as and when I can. You'll see that all my most recent patterns are up there and that there is a "coming soon" for my Pattern Plus collection. I plan to work on that next week with a view to publishing my first pattern bundle by the end of the week - look out for my next blog post!


Until then, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...