Friday 1 April 2022

Crochet pattern bundle release!


Hello! I'm so excited (and also a little relieved!) to be able to sit down and tell you my first crochet pattern bundle is ready for you! I have worked so hard behind the scenes for the last 5 weeks curating this bundle and a lot of the work involved opening an e-commerce site to be able to sell on too. I don't know about you, but I struggle with technology and it's all been a very steep learning curve. I shared the first glimpse of my website with you last week and since then I've fixed a few issues (listening to your feedback, thank you!) and I'm much happier with how it looks.

What is my Pattern Plus: Colour bundle, you ask? It's a crochet pattern bundle PLUS video tutorials, written tutorials and practical colour exercises to help you make the most of colour in crochet.

Colour is of massive importance to me when I'm crocheting and it's often something that people compliment me on, so I made the decision to share my love of colour with you!

Patterns included:

  • Air Balloon Beanie
  • Banjo Socks
  • Printer Ink scarf
  • In The Groove cushion cover (phot above, exclusive to this bundle!)

I've chosen patterns which use multiple colours for you to have fun with using your new knowledge of colour.

Patterns are all in UK terms and they include either videos, charts or both to help you succeed.

Tutorials included:

  • Choosing colours (written)
  • Playing with colour (written)
  • Introduction to colour theory (video)
  • Working with a colour mood board (video)
  • Choosing colours for crochet projects (video)
  • Case study (video)

You can buy my Pattern Plus: Colour bundle on my website now for the crazy early bird price of £15.00 (that's 4 patterns PLUS all the extras for just £15.00!). No code required.

If you have any questions, please get in touch and I'll happily answer them for you.

Until next time,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...