Tuesday 15 March 2022

Teenie, Tiny Bunting crochet pattern release!

 

Hello! I have a lovely crochet pattern for you to work up and add to your Spring decorations! If you've been following me for a while, you may remember my Teenie, Tiny Bunting from this time last year when it was my free pattern - maybe you got it as a 'thank you' for being on my mailing list? Anyway, since then it's been sitting in my "no longer published" folder until I dug it out the other day, gave it a bit of a dust down, added a sprinkling of Spring freshness and it's now been uploaded to LoveCrafts and Ravelry! So if you missed it last year, here's your chance to get your hands on the pattern. 

My Teenie, Tiny Bunting is perfect for hanging on an Easter tree, across a vase of flowers or draped over a photo frame to add a pop of colour to your home! This is a super simple crochet design that’s also quick to make up, crocheted using embroidery thread and a 2.5mm hook. It's a beginner level pattern, written in both UK & US terms with charts and a video tutorial demonstrating the invisible join.

I love that It's a great way to use up scraps of embroidery thread you may have, you know how much I love to stash bust! 

Sign up to my mailing list to be forst to know of all my releases and to receive the biggest discounts here.

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...