Wednesday 6 April 2022

Can you explain why you love yarn in just 3 words?



Hello! I asked the question on Instagram the other day "Explain why you love yarn in just 3 words?" and I was amazed at the responses I got! Before I share a few of the answers I received, take a moment to think of your response.


When I asked the question I was expecting 3 single words as the response and I got plenty of those! For example; "portable, pretty, possibilities", "colourful, squishy, relaxing", "memories, colour, home" and "touch, sight, satisfaction" and I loved all of these!

However, some people really surprised me with their creative answers, for example; "something outta nothing", "escape the world", "I just do!" and possibly my favourite answer "make something lovely".

What would your 3 words be? Hit reply to this email and let me know!


I'll be back soon with more news, happy crocheting until then,

Marta xx

PS. Have you had a look at my new website yet? I'm making changes to it all the time, it's still a work in progress if you want to check back and see the changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...