Friday 29 April 2022

Are you ready for Sunshine & Showers?



Hello! I'm really chuffed to have my Sunshine & Showers crochet applique set released in April (just!). It ended up being a busy month with my birthday, hubby had time off, I took a whole week a way from my business, family were visiting and there was an Easter meal at my parents' house for 24 people! Phew, no wonder this pattern took a while!

If you were following me this time last year, you may remember my Sunshine patch? This year I have added a raindrop and cloud to the set in a similar style which I think you're going to love just as much! You can find the pattern on my new website here.


These cute little patches can be sewn onto garments, bags etc, or glued onto a card to make a birthday card, or simply a piece of wall art, or turned into a badge (like in the photo above). They can be used as a group or on their own - there are endless possibilities and at the foot of the pattern I even give some examples for taking the project further.


There are a couple of video links to help you get started and each design has its own photo tutorial and chart which should really help you! The pattern is written in UK terms and the patches can be made in any yarn and in any thickness of yarn with the appropriate size hook. I used cotton DK for mine, but you could scale up and use super chunky and make them cushions - go wild!



I would love to see what you make, so be sure to tag me on social media or reply to any of my emails with your photos.


I do hope you like this pattern and go ahead to have some fun with it! 

Until next time, happy crocheting, 

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...