Friday 12 April 2024

From Spring Into Autumn: Cosy Crochet Socks Pattern Launch!

Cropped photo of someone standing on tip-toes at the rock pools. They're wearing jeans and crocheted socks.

Cosy Crochet Socks Pattern Launch!

Hello! Get ready to step into comfort and style with my Spring Into Autumn Socks crochet pattern! Originally this design featured in the October 2022 Crate Crochet subscription box - I'm pleased to announce that it's now available for everyone!

These fun socks feature a unique puff stitch cuff design on the cuffs which adds a touch of texture to this practical & stretchy part of the sock.
 
This is my 9th crocheted sock pattern and each time I've designed a pair I've built on my experience and feedback from crocheters. I've been improving to create the perfect fit and stretch for you, ensuring all-day comfort from your first stitch to your last.

Flatlay photo of crocheted socks on the blockers

 

Here's what makes this pattern special:

  • There are 6 video tutorials to guide you through every step, from cuff to toe
  • It's designed in 10ply/ aran weight yarn, so they work up fast!
  • Unique and textured puff stitch cuff for a touch of whimsy
  • Comfortable fit and stretch for all-day wear
  • Intermediate level pattern, perfect for crocheters with some experience
  • It's written in both UK and US terms 
  • Fun contrast cuffs & toes!

Cropped photo of someone at the rockpools, sitting with their feet stretched out. they're wearing cosy looking crocheted socks.



I mentioned above that they're designed in 10ply/ aran weight yarn; I used Manos del Uruguay Alegria Grande (180m/ 100g, 75% superwash merino/ 25% nylon), which I love! This yarn comes in 100g skeins and 25g mini skeins which makes it easy to combine colours to create contrast toes, cuffs and heels! It also makes this pattern a potential stash buster! Hooray!
 
Ready to crochet your own pair of cosy & stylish socks? I'm offering you the early bird discount of 15% off for the first week! Use the code AUTUMN at the checkout on my website and on Ravelry!
This could be your new project for the weekend - start crocheting my Spring Into Autumn Socks pattern today!

Any questions? Please reach out to me and ask, I'm more than happy to help you.

Happy Crocheting,

Marta xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...