Friday 5 April 2024

New To My Website: Project Notes Printable

Sheet of A4 paper with printed text and fields filled out in pen. knitting project sits around the paper and pens are placed to the right side of the image.


Hello! Question for you: are scattered notes and forgotten details getting in the way of your crochet and knitting process? We've all been there! I used to have notes here there and everywhere!

I've put together a tool to help you take control - my new Project Notes Printable - you'll be so much more organised with everything jotted down in one place. There's plenty of room for writing and any sketches or doodles you may wish to make. I've created the heading in an outline font for you to colour in too!
 
The image below shows you how your print out will look (obviously without the word "sample" going across it) - it's time to say goodbye to hunting for lost notes and hello to a fun & streamlined crafting experience! 
 
Download your Project Notes Printable today and enjoy 30% off for this weekend only! Use the code PRINTABLE at the checkout on my website. Offer ends 23:59, Sunday 7th April, 2024.


text shows the various fields on my Project Notes Printable


Take your crocheting to the next level! Join my email list and instantly unlock my exclusive PDF with 25 crocheting secrets you won't find anywhere else. Plus, you'll be the first to snag deeper discounts on patterns and supplies (my subscribers just scored a whopping 50% off this printable!).

Don't miss out! Sign up today and watch your crochet skills soar.


Until next time, happy crocheting,


Marta xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Power of Yarn: How Crochet Can Enhance Your Wellbeing

Hello! I don't know about you, but in our fast-paced world, I often crave moments of peace and activities that will help to keep me calm...