Friday 1 October 2021

Banjo Socks - crochet sock pattern release!

 


Hello! I'm here today with exciting news of my latest pattern release - Banjo Socks! If you've been following me for a while, you probably saw these socks back in May when they were released as a Crate Crochet subscription box exclusive. I now have the rights to the pattern and I'm really pleased to finally be able to publish it for you to download.


My Banjo Socks are completely different from my other sock designs because they're designed to be crocheted in aran weight yarn. They're more of a house sock than a wear inside your shoes type sock and boy are they cosy! The puff stitches on the upper foot make the fabric of the sock more dense and there's a fold down cuff which helps keep the drafts out. I know I'm going to be wearing these a lot this winter!



Here's the nitty gritty on the pattern details ...
  • It's available in UK and US terms. 
  • Downloadable from Ravelry and LoveCrafts.
  • Instructions for 4 sizes, ranging from UK size 2 to 12 with plenty of scope for adjustments.
  • It's a toe-up pattern, crocheted in the round.
  • Intermediate skill level required.
  • It's been tested and tech edited, giving you peace of mind and an easy to follow pattern.
  • Half hour YouTube tutorial to accomapany the pattern.
  • Designed in Fiddlesticks Grange Ten - aran weight yarn/ 10ply (40% wool/ 40% acrylic/ 20% alpaca)
  • 2x 100g balls is sufficient for the smallest size, 3x 100g balls needed for the larger sizes.
  • 5.5mm crochet hook required

If there's anything I haven't covered here please leave me a comment, I'm happy to answer your questions.




Banjo Socks will be my pattern of the month for October. You can receive 20% off the pattern throughout October on Ravelry with the code OCT21. Code valid on my Banjo Socks pattern only.

I hope you enjoy this pattern, don't forget to tag me on Instagram so I can see and share your makes!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...