My Banjo Socks are completely different from my other sock designs because they're designed to be crocheted in aran weight yarn. They're more of a house sock than a wear inside your shoes type sock and boy are they cosy! The puff stitches on the upper foot make the fabric of the sock more dense and there's a fold down cuff which helps keep the drafts out. I know I'm going to be wearing these a lot this winter!
- It's available in UK and US terms.
- Downloadable from Ravelry and LoveCrafts.
- Instructions for 4 sizes, ranging from UK size 2 to 12 with plenty of scope for adjustments.
- It's a toe-up pattern, crocheted in the round.
- Intermediate skill level required.
- It's been tested and tech edited, giving you peace of mind and an easy to follow pattern.
- Half hour YouTube tutorial to accomapany the pattern.
- Designed in Fiddlesticks Grange Ten - aran weight yarn/ 10ply (40% wool/ 40% acrylic/ 20% alpaca)
- 2x 100g balls is sufficient for the smallest size, 3x 100g balls needed for the larger sizes.
- 5.5mm crochet hook required
If there's anything I haven't covered here please leave me a comment, I'm happy to answer your questions.