Tuesday 2 November 2021

Crochet Sock Workshop coming up in the New Year!


Hello! I have been BURSTING to bring you this news about my first crochet sock workshop which is happening in the New Year! It's an in person workshop taking place at the newly opened Central Scotland School of Craft in Dunblane.

Although it's my first crochet workshop it's not the first time teaching for me. Just before the pandemic I taught a needle felting workshop (pictured below) which went down a treat for everyone who attended. I also successfully help & teach in a non-official way at the local craft groups I go to.


The full day workshop takes place on Saturday the 7th February 2022. Yarn and hook will be provided and participants will receive a printed copy of my Synthesizer Sock design to take away with them.

Some previous crochet experience is necessary for this workshop – participants will need to know the following basic crochet techniques; working in the round, double crochet stitches, half treble stitches, treble stitches (all in UK terms), how to increase & decrease stitches.



If you're interested in booking a space please visit the Central Scotland School of Craft website here, I'd love for you to join me!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...