Tuesday 23 November 2021

Printer Ink Scarf pattern release!

Hello! I've kept this scarf pattern under wraps for a while but now's the time to release it! Yay!

You may have spotted me wearing the scarf in the Mavis Mitts photos? Niall and I took the photos on the same location shoot and because the two went so well together I kept it on in the background.

The pattern is called Printer Ink Scarf, named after the set of 12 mini skeins which inspired the design called Printer Ink. I thought it described the colours so well that I also mimiced the printer bleed effect in the way I changed colours. Do you like the name?

Here are all the details you'll want to know ...
  • the design calls for a set of 12x 10g mini skeins. I used Printer Ink Shades from The Knitting Goddess but it would work well in scrap yarn or perhaps an Advent calendar mix if you have one of those?
  • this yarn is fingering/ 4ply weight (480m/ 120g, 40% British Blue Faced Leicester/ 20% British Wensleydale/ 20% British Alpaca/ 20% nylon) 
  • it's an intermediate level pattern, written in UK & US terms.
  • when you reach the border the colours are worked until they run out, making the most of your pretty yarn.
  • the finished scarf is 15cm x 200cm
  • the pattern includes a few ideas for taking the design further by adding your own twist.
  • 4mm hook required.
  • there's a chart for the main scarf pattern.
  • I'm here to help if you ever have any questions, no matter how big or small.
  • you can buy the pattern on Ravelry here.
  • you can buy the pattern on LoveCrafts here.
  • you can buy the pattern on my website here.
Did I miss anything? You can leave me a comment if you need more info.



I'm offering a 24 hour early bird discount on this pattern! Use the code PRINT15 on Ravelry to receive 15% off the pattern from now until midnight on Wednesday 24th November (GMT). If you can't access Ravelry, please leave me a comment and I'll arrange your discount through email/ Paypal.

I hope you love this pattern as much as I do!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Shawl Pattern For Advent Mini Skeins!

Hello! Are you ready to dig into your yarn stash? Because I'm really pleased to announce the release of my brand new crochet pattern, th...