Thursday 4 November 2021

November's crochet pattern of the month!


Hello! I can't believe we are almost finished the first week of November and I haven't announced my pattern of the month! I'm actually really busy behind the scenes at the moment with a magazine commission that I need to keep a secret and a collaboration that I'll be sharing real soon! These things, as well as the day to day stuff are filling all my time at the moment - I can't wait to share more with you!

So, November's pattern of the month as you can tell from the image above, is my Sedimentary Beanie! I released the pattern last autumn and it's been very poular. It's a two colour design inspired by the sedimentary layers & textures found in rocks. The beanie is crocheted in rows with the side seam sewn up and the crown gathered to finished. It's a simple four row repeat which will soon become rhythmic and mindful.


The pattern is rated intermediate level and it's written in UK and US terms. I designed it in Coopknits Socks Yeah! DK weight (8ply) in colours Astra Planeti & Anemol (top photo) and Tartarus & Sphene (above). The beanie is written for 4 sizes; child, teen, adult M & adult L.

You can receive 20% off the pattern on Ravelry with the code NOV21. If you can't access Ravelry, let me know in the comments and I can sort it out for you via email.

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...