Thursday 24 February 2022

Crochet tip for you!

 


Hello! I'm back this week to share my latest YouTube video with you. Have you ever crocheted a huge number of chains, turned to work into them, reached the last chain only to discover you are 3 chains short? It tends to happen with projects such as blankets or shawls. Well, I have the solution to this and I've shared it on my YouTube channel.



I hope you find this tip useful - please let me know if you do! I'd appreciate your likes, comments and subscribes on YouTube too, they'll help me to grow and gain visibility on the platform.

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...