Wednesday 23 February 2022

Pattern of the month - Bandwagon Mitts




Hello! I relaise I've let you know about my pattern of the month, but haven't told you much about the pattern. I'm here in this post to set that straight and give you all the information you need ...
  • The pattern begins with a stretchy rib worked as a long strip, next it's joined to make a round and then crocheted up to the fingertips in a continous spiral. A gap is made for the thumb and the thumb is crocheted in at the end.
  • It's rated intermediate level.
  • You can find my Bandagon Mitts pattern on both Ravelry & LoveCrafts
  • The pattern is available in 6 sizes ranging from child to adult XL.
  • Yarn requirements range between 50g of DK weight yarn for the smallest size up to 150g of DK weight yarn for the largest.
  • It's written in UK and US terms.
  • I used West Yorkshire Spinners Aire DK which sadly seems to be discontinued in solid colours but is still available in variegated colourways.
  • On Ravelry one of the download options is for a full photo tutorial accompanying the pattern, (ideal if you are fairly new to crochet).
  • I held off releasing this pattern for a few weeks because I really wanted a snowy photo shoot! Last February we had the best snowfall we've had in years! Photo credit goes to Niall Mitchell.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm happy to answer any queries you may have about yarn choice and suitability for example.

A big thank you to everyone who has dived in already and bought the pattern. I truly appreciate you supporting my small business.

The discount code is FEB22 for 15% off the pattern on Ravelry. If you can't access Ravelry, have a look at the pattern on LoveCrafts and send me a message because I can arrange your discount through email & PayPal.

Offer ends 23:59 on 28th February GMT.

I'll be back soon with more crochet news. Until then happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...