Friday 14 October 2022

A neat trick I've learnt for keeping track of yarn!


Hello! I'd like to share a neat trick I've learnt for keeping track of yarn in my stash. When I start a ball or skein I snip off a 10-15cm strand and either sticky tape or staple it to the ball band.

I then save them together in a tin so if I need to order more of any of the colours I have all the info I need, including dye lot numbers, which is very useful!

It's also an easy way to begin building up a bank of samples for when you need some inspiration for a project. 

What do you think? Is this something you do already? Have you got a better way of doing things?

Leave me a comment, I'd love to know your thoughts on this.

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

PS. If you'd like to receive tips like this straight to your inbox, sign up to my mailing list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...