Hello! It's the start of a new month and the start of a new offer for you! I've chosen Banjo Socks to be my crochet pattern of the month this time because they're so good for keeping your toes warm around the house.
These socks are intended to be worn as slippers with a fold down cuff which helps give shape and keeps your ankles warm. They could just be that extra layer that keeps you cosy without having to turn the heating on!
- It's available in UK and US terms.
- Instructions for 4 sizes, ranging from UK size 2 to 12 with plenty of scope for adjustments.
- It's a toe-up pattern, crocheted in the round.
- You can find the pattern on my website, Ravelry and LoveCrafts.
- Intermediate skill level required.
- It's been tested and tech edited, giving you peace of mind and an easy to follow pattern.
- Half hour YouTube tutorial to accomapany the pattern.
- Designed in Fiddlesticks Grange Ten - aran weight yarn/ 10ply (40% wool/ 40% acrylic/ 20% alpaca)
- 2x 100g balls is sufficient for the smallest size, 3x 100g balls needed for the larger sizes.
- 5.5mm crochet hook required
If there's anything I haven't covered here please reply to this email, I'm happy to answer your questions.
Throughout the month, you can use the code OCT22 for 10% off this crochet sock pattern on my website. Remember, you now have the option to add all patterns from my website to your Ravelry library.
Until next time, happy crocheting,