Thursday 3 November 2022

Pattern of the month for November!


Hello! It's the 3rd of November and I'm here to introduce you to my crochet pattern of the month! I've chosen the same design as this time last year because it's a super one for keeping cosy - Mavis Mitts!
I love this mitt pattern a) because it works up quickly and b) because the stitch pattern is so pretty!
It's a fantastic choice If you have a skein of sock weight yarn in your stash and are wondering what to crochet with it, this pattern is a fantastic choice. 100g is enough for even the largest size.
A solid or semi-solid colour way is the best choice for shaowing off the shell stitch pattern.
As with all patterns on my website, there are video tutorials to help keep you on track. This pdf also includes a chart.
If you're interested in this pattern there is 10% off on my website throughout November with the code NOV22



Fun fact: the image above is actually on the home page of the Enamel Happy website! The gorgeous mug I'm cupping is from Enamel Happy - a UK based company with outdoor alternatives to plastic.

I'll be back with more crochet news soon,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...