Monday 3 April 2023

Get Hooked With My Most Popular Crochet Pattern!


Hello! Following on from last Friday's blog post all about measuring feet for socks I've decided to make April's pattern of the month my Fabulous Socks!

This crochet design is my most popular pattern both on Ravelry and on my website, it's also the simplest of all my sock designs, making it an ideal choice if you're new to crocheting socks.

Even though it's a straight forward pattern, there are 7 video tutorials to help guide you through if you need them.



The toes, feet, heel and legs of these socks are crocheted in a continous spiral in the round. After the legs are completed, the cuffs are worked in rows working vertically to the legs of the socks.

Extended double crochet stitches provide excellent stretch, particularly on the soles, and the ribbed cuff is worked in rows of back loop only stitches for a snug finish around the ankles.

If you're wondering what materials you'd need, here's your list;

  • 100g skein of Painbox Yarns Socks (4ply/ fingering weight yarn, 390m/ 100g), I used Stripes - Rainbow
  • 3.5mm crochet hook
  • 3mm crochet hook
  • needle for sewing in ends
  • 3 stitch markers or scraps of yarn to keep track of rounds
Remember, I'm here if you have any questions!


Throughout the month of April, APR23 gives you 10% off the pattern on my website and on Ravelry (sign up to my mailing list today for 10% off the pattern!).
It will be at least another year before this design is on offer again, so grab your copy at this special price today! 

Until next time, happy crocheting,
Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...