Friday 23 June 2023

Beginning To End

Hooray! My Lazy Days crochet along starts today! Have you got your yarn and hook at the ready?

If you've been following my journey over the last few months you'll know I've been working towards the start of this crochet a-long (CAL) since way back in March. It all began with a swatch which quickly grew into a wrap with the design all mapped out for others to follow.



I'm here in this post to remind that you that you can ask me any questions from the beginning to the end of this CAL. You can do so via email, or on Instagram you can drop me a DM or join the private chat group I've created there. This group is a great place to ask questions because the chances are if you're wondering about something, someone else is too!

I opened the chat group last Friday to allow everyone time to settle in and introduce themselves. Many of us shared our current WiPs and spoke about hurrying to finish things ready to start the CAL, hooray!

There's still time for you to buy a kit, especially as they seem to be arriving on doorsteps the day after posting which is amazing! One kit even made it to Northern Ireland the next day, impressive! If you order by 12pm, I will post out the same day.

Don't dilly dally too long though, I'm down to the last 16 kits! Order yours here.

There's also the option to buy the pattern and use your own yarn. I recommend anything in a solid, semi solid or lightly speckled colourway and you'll need approximately 170g of fingering weight/ 4ply yarn.

You can buy the pattern on my website here and on Ravelry here.

Like I say, should you have any questions about the pattern or the kit, please ask, I'm happy to help!

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...