Tuesday 14 June 2022

My latest pattern release: Tweed with a Twist Scarf


Hello! I'm pleased to bring you news of my latest pattern release and offer you an early bird discount of 20% off the pattern!

Here are the details of this super squishy design ...

  • A textured scarf in aran weight (10ply) yarn.
  • It’s worked up in crossed double trebles to create texture & squishiness!
  • The pattern repeat is really easy to remember which makes it a good choice for a mindful crochet project.
  • I used 3x 50g balls of debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed Aran.
  • This is an INTERMEDIATE level pattern, written in UK & US terms.
  • I’ve made a captioned YouTube video, showing you exactly how to work these crossed stitches.
  • There is no right and wrong side to this scarf, simply throw it on and wear it!
  • The pattern is available on LoveCrafts, Ravelry and on my website.



15% off Tweed with a Twist Scarf pattern from now until 23:59, Wednesday 15th, 2022.

Use code TWEED at the checkout on Ravelry and on my website.



Don't forget that I'm here should you have any questions both now and during your project. Simply reply to this email or send me a DM on Instagram.

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...