Hello! I'm pleased to bring you news of my latest pattern release and offer you an early bird discount of 20% off the pattern!
Here are the details of this super squishy design ...
- A textured scarf in aran weight (10ply) yarn.
- It’s worked up in crossed double trebles to create texture & squishiness!
- The pattern repeat is really easy to remember which makes it a good choice for a mindful crochet project.
- I used 3x 50g balls of debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed Aran.
- This is an INTERMEDIATE level pattern, written in UK & US terms.
- I’ve made a captioned YouTube video, showing you exactly how to work these crossed stitches.
- There is no right and wrong side to this scarf, simply throw it on and wear it!
- The pattern is available on LoveCrafts, Ravelry and on my website.
15% off Tweed with a Twist Scarf pattern from now until 23:59, Wednesday 15th, 2022.
Don't forget that I'm here should you have any questions both now and during your project. Simply reply to this email or send me a DM on Instagram.