Monday 23 January 2023

Have You Taken My Colour & Crochet Course?

A circle of buttons set out like the colour wheel.  Text reads Colour & Crochet Course



Hello! Did you know I share many techniques for choosing colours with you in my Colour & Crochet Course? The course is a mix of theory and practical steps which you can take at your own pace to gain confidence in choosing colours for your crochet projects and any other creative endeavours!

Did you also know that I have a degree in Fine Art? Looking back over the 4 years I spent at art college, my favourite part of the course was a 2 week block in first year which focused on colour! I absolutely loved that short course and threw myself in it head first, spending all my time and energy on it! and learning in the process. One of the exercises was to take paint swatch cards and pair them up, firstly in twos, then threes, then fours as our colour theory knowledge expanded.


An achromatic scale in purple using buttons


My Colour & Crochet Course comes with 4 of my crochet patterns which use multiple colours to for you to have fun and put your new knowledge of colour to straight into practice;

  • Air Balloon Beanie
  • Banjo Socks
  • Printer Ink scarf
  • In The Groove cushion cover

The trickiest part is going to be choosing which one to crochet first!

I'm fully available should you have any questions about the course - now and throughout your colour journey! Now it's your turn to have fun and let your colours shine!

Until next time,

Marta xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Spring Into Autumn: Cosy Crochet Socks Pattern Launch!

Cosy Crochet Socks Pattern Launch! Hello! Get ready to step into comfort and style with my Spring Into Autumn Socks crochet pattern! Origina...