Friday 13 January 2023

Warm hands, warm heart!

 


Hello! Do you suffer from cold hands? I certainly do, that's why I've chosen my Bandwagon Mitts as January's pattern of the month offer! There's sure to be another cold spell coming our way here, we're not out of Winter yet and I think I'll whip up another pair of these myself!

Whether they're for yourself or for gifting, these mitts will work up in a matter of hours - why not buy the pattern today and make them this weekend, ready for the next period of cold weather?



Are you ready to throw that snowball? Here are all the pattern details ...

  • It begins with a stretchy rib worked as a long strip, next it's joined to make a round and then crocheted up to the fingertips in a continous spiral. A gap is made for the thumb and the thumb is crocheted in at the end.
  • I've rated it as intermediate level.
  • The pattern is available in 6 sizes ranging from child to adult XL.
  • Yarn requirements range between 50g of DK weight yarn for the smallest size up to 150g of DK weight yarn for the largest.
  • There is a video tutorial for closing the fingertips and thumbs.
  • It's written in UK and US terms.
  • As with all my designs, this one has been tech edited and tested.
  • I used West Yorkshire Spinners Aire DK which is sadly discontinued in solid colours but is still available in variegated colourways.
  • On Ravelry one of the download options is for a full photo tutorial accompanying the pattern, (ideal if you are fairly new to crochet).
Use the code JAN23 for 10% off the pattern this month only. Code is valid on my website and on Ravelry.


Have fun crocheting, whatever you choose to make this weekend,
Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...