Wednesday 21 September 2022

Lazy Days Socks are popping up!

 


Hello! I am loving seeing all your Lazy Days Socks popping up! This part of being a crochet designer brings me so much JOY! Over on Instagram, the chat group I set up for the socks is proving to be a lovely community space. People are sharing photos, asking questions, offering advice - it's amazing!

Many people in the chat group are crocheting socks for the first time and are finding the support and encouragment they need from the group. I'm hoping new friendships are being formed too - I love to build up the crochet community!



Don't take my word for it, here's a review from Jane, @created.uniquely on Instagram:

"The kit is so lovingly and perfectly put together with such attention to detail. You have everything together in one place - from the yarn that is amazing both in colours and softness to the project bag with the beautiful print and postcard to match. The kit includes dainty stitch markers and a hook and a couple of extras that just add to it. Marta's pattern is so well explained you can't go wrong and there are links to to video tutorials if needed."

Jane has now finished both socks and they are looking so pretty!

If you're considering buying a kit - either as a treat for yourself or as a gift for someone special - don't delay because I'm taking them off my website at the end of the day this Friday! You can find the kits on my website here and you can use the code LAZYDAYS10 for 10% off the full Lazy Days Range!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...