Tuesday 13 September 2022

Website / Ravelry integration



Hello! I have some amazing news if you're a Ravelry fan! If you buy one of my patterns from my website you now have the option to add the pattern to your Ravelry library!

This will be GOOD NEWS moving forward because when I create my next crochet kit you'll be able to add a copy to your Ravelry library alongside the printed pattern which comes in the kit. At the moment I'm doing this manually for everyone who has bought a kit by gifting the patterns across. If you haven't done so already please send me a message and I can arrange that, easy-peasy!

By buying directly from my website you're fully supporting my small business because it cuts out the fees I pay to Ravelry giving me more income to create more crochet loveliness for you, win-win! It also generates more trafic to my website which is hugely beneficial!

Going forwards discount codes will only be valid on my website too. This will save me the time it takes to duplicate them across to Ravelry, again more crochet time for me!

So, how does it work? When you recieve your confirmation email from my website there will be a button with "add to Ravelry library" on it. If you click that and follow the instructions the pattern will be added. 

I'm really chuffed with myself and my geeky ability to set this up - I hope it something that's benificial to those of you who use Ravelry.

Any questions about this, please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you. Also, please bear with any teething problems in these early days. I've had a few people test it out and it seems to be working fine, but if you have any issues, do get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...