Wednesday 28 September 2022

Scrappy Blanket III is currently with my testers!


Hello, this week I took a wee walk with my dog, Jazz, and we went off in search of a good spot in the local woodland to take photos of my latest crochet scrappy blanket design. The leaves are just beginning to turn here in Scotland and I wanted quite a neautral background for the riot of colour in this blanket!

I soon found a fallen beech tree in good lighting with trees in the background. I had laid the blanket over the tree and was just settling into the photo shoot when Jazz jumped up to pose - covered in leaves and (thankfully dry!) mud! I'd forgotten how she is so used to sitting for her photo on stumps etc - clever girl!


The pattern for my Scrappy Blanket III is currently with my testers and I've only asked them to create a swatch so it won't be long at this stage (in fact 2 out of 3 have completed!). One tester has already started on a full blanket, so I'm pleased with that result!!

Next week I should be able to release the pattern and the basic version will be available for FREE on my blog with the option to buy the full pattern from my website, Ravelry and LoveCrafts.

The full pattern will include all the information you need to create the blanket in different yarn thicknesses and sizes. There will also be a chart and video link for the stitch used.

Let me know if you're excited about this one! I've certainly been asked over and over through the making process for a release date which makes me very happy - I'm crocheting something which I love and you clearly love too!

If you'd like to be first to know when the pattern goes live, sign up to my mailing list here!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...