Wednesday 22 March 2023

I'm launching this crochet blanket pattern as a CAL in the early summer!


Hello! This week I'm super busy working on my latest crochet blanket design but I wanted to pause and let you have a look at my progress!

These are the final photos I'll be sharing before the blanket pattern launches as a CAL (crochet a-long) in early summer! This will be my most ambitious CAL yet with clues being released on a weekly basis and I can't wait to let you know more about it.

The blanket is going to be available in several different sizes and it's a modular design, meaning you'll work on squares and panels before crocheting (or sewing) them together. There will be lots of options for you, not just the binding method.

So for now, enjoy these photos and start dreaming about what colours you'll use!



Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Power of Yarn: How Crochet Can Enhance Your Wellbeing

Hello! I don't know about you, but in our fast-paced world, I often crave moments of peace and activities that will help to keep me calm...