Thursday 2 March 2023

PRESS DEBUT - featured in Woman's Weekly!


Hello! This week I had an article all about me and my crochet design biz in Woman's Weekly! I'm featured alongside two other ladies who use wool in their businesses and the article highlights how passionate we all are about wool.

The interview was conducted via a video call back in January and it's good to now see how Michelle Rowley has put the article together, sharing the three quite different ways the three of us use wool.

There's a knitter of course, Jeanette Sloan, who's bold use of colour I love! There's a needle felter, Helen Winter, and we're actually online friends - we're in the same business coaching group run by Jenny Lane, so it's lovely to be featured on the same page.

Then there's my story which outlines the very brief way I came from learning crochet in 2009 to where I am today. It's 20 minutes of chatting condensed into a few short paragraphs! Of course I've shared my story on here very recently - if you missed it you can find it here on my blog.

The 7th March issue of Woman's Weekly is on sale now if you want to read the full article (there's a lovely knitted scarf pattern in it too).

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...