Friday 10 March 2023

Sneak peek of my latest photo shoot pics!


Hello! Last week my lovely friend Dawn took lots of photos for me of her son Mata (gaelic for Matthew) wearing my To The Park Cardigan! He looks so cute in the cardi and I am over the moon with the results! 

If you've been following me for a while you'll know that this design has been a work in progress since 2017 when my niece Agnes was born! It's a design I've really wrestled with - in particular the shaping of the neckline was real pain point for me. In the process I've made at least a dozen versions of this cardigan!

 


Don't let my frustrations put you off this pattern! I've been through the process to bring you an easy to follow pattern which will look stunning! The pattern has been tech edited by Lorriane Catterall and I can reasure you that Lorraine has an amazing eye for detail. It was the first time I've used her as a tech editor and I was super impressed! 
 
I've had a wonderful team of testers behind the scenes too - Ruth, Amy, Manuella, Jackie, Clare, Debbie and Julie! Each of the sizes has now been tested in both UK and US terms.
 
What do I need to do next? Well, these beautiful photos need to be inserted into the pdfs. I also need to pop all the links in for the video tutorials, check they're functioning properly and set up discount codes (look out for yours!). Then there's the listing to do on my website, Ravelry and LoveCrafts. All these little things add up and do need to be done properly to avoid disappointments at your end.
 


All things going well, I hope to launch on Tuesday! Sign up to my mailing list to be first to know and receive my biggest discount code!! As a bonus I'm choosing 5 lucky subscribers to win a free copy of the pattern!!

Until launch day, happy crocheting!

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...