Tuesday 14 March 2023

Crochet cardigan pattern release day!


Hello! It's another pattern release day! This time I'm shining the spotlight on my To The Park Cardigan (did you see the cute sneak peek photos I shared in last Friday's post?)

Why not WOW everyone at the baby shower by making the 6 month size of this gorgeous design? It will work up quickly and the cables will look absolutely stunning.

There are in fact 4 sizes to choose from; 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months - perfect if you have a little one in your life to crochet for!

I used King Cole merino blend DK because it's so soft against the skin and it washes really well (important for baby items!) 


What else would you like to know?

Well, it's an intermediate level design with lots of video tutorials to help guide you if you need them. Techniques used are front post stitches, foundation stitches and I-cord, so not one for a beginner but if you're looking to challenge yourself it's a good choice.
 
The constuction is top-down yoke with the sleeves crocheted in the round later. There are options for short sleeves or long sleeves.
 
If there's anything else you'd like to know, please leave me a comment and I'll answer your questions ASAP.

Did you know I'm available if you need me for pattern support throughout your cardigan journey from yarn choices to finishing touches? You can either email me or send me a DM on Instagram and I'll happily get back to you.
 
There's an early bird offer on this crochet pattern! 10% off for one week only with the code CARDILOVE - valid on my website and on Ravelry. 

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

PS. Don't forget to tag me on social media if you make one!

PPS. Fancy a 20% discount code for this and future patterns? Hop on my mailing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...