Monday 19 August 2024

FREE UK shipping, this week only!

  

Hello! 

I have a treat for you today; you can enjoy FREE shipping to UK addresses on all my physical crochet products this week! That's right, no shipping costs on your favourite Marta Mitchell Design items, such as crochet kits, project bag bundles and ergonomic crochet hooks.


Flat lay showing postcard, cotton project bag, stitch markers, crochet hook, yarn and printed pattern



 
No code required (and you can still use your LAZYDAYS 10% discount, don't say I'm not good to you!). Visit my website to see the products available.
 
Hurry, this offer ends Sunday 23:59 BST.
 
Happy shopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pattern of the Month Offer for September!

Hello! Who's ready for my latest pattern of the month? If you're looking for a new project for the weekend, this could be the very o...