Friday 9 August 2024

Show Notes: Podcast Episode 57: My Musings on the Stephen West #SSAL24


Podcast Episode 57: Show Notes:

Hello! I have a new short and sweet podcast episode uploaded to YouTube! Sorry if I talk a little too fast, I had been out for lunch with my mum, my youngest and my niece and had had a strong cup of coffee!




Color Popportunity Socks Review: My #SSAL2024 Experience:

I've finished knitting the Color Popportunity Socks by Stephen West, the #SSAL2024. I both loved and hated these socks at different stages of the journey! The leg was my favourite part, the texture is so unique. Find the pattern on Ravelry here. 

I bought my kit with yarn from Twisted Ambitions Yarn on the Stephen & Penelope website.


Colourful beginnings: The Printer Ink Scarf in Sealy MacWheely minis:

A newly started project in this episode is a Printer Ink Scarf which I’m working up in gorgeous minis from Sealy MacWheely! I could not think where Katie’s shop was situated as I was talking - it is in fact Kirkintilloch! Here’s the link to the online shop where you’ll find the details of the bricks & mortar shop too!


From Cone to Sweater: My Little Bousta Yoke Journey:

The knitted jumper I’m working on is the Little Bousta Yoke by Gudrun Johnston. I'm using Shetland jumper weight wool from various sources, some from old cones, some Jamieson's which I purchased in The Woolly Brew, Pittenweem. Find the pattern on Ravelry here.


Tay Beanie: Coming Soon!:

The new crocheted beanie which I've designed is currently with my tech editor and my team of lovely testers. I’ve called it the Tay Beanie, and it’s crocheted in The Scottish Yarn Festival's Clan DK in the colourway Sinclair. Find the yarn and all the info on the festival on September 7th on their website. Next week I'll be sharing a yarn review of the Clan DK so keep your eye out for that if you're interested in this yarn!


Finally:

If I've missed anything or you'd like more info, please do give me a shout! 


Until the next episode, happy crocheting,


Marta xx


PS. If you’d like to be kept up to date with the release of my next video, sign up to my newsletter to stay in the loop! There’s so much crochet goodness coming your way when you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pattern of the Month Offer for September!

Hello! Who's ready for my latest pattern of the month? If you're looking for a new project for the weekend, this could be the very o...