Wednesday 28 August 2024

Tay Beanie Pattern Launch to Coincide with The Scottish Yarn Festival, 7th June 2024

Hello! Are you ready to add a new masterpiece to your crochet collection? It's time to start getting excited because I'm releasing a brand new crochet pattern to coincide with The Scottish Yarn Festival next Saturday, 7th June!

Ochre coloured crocheted hat layed flat on a lichen covered slab.


The Tay Beanie has now been tested and tech edited! This stylish hat is the cousin of my original Perth Beanie and features a stunning textured detail which is sure to make heads turn! Rounds of Star Stitch are used to create this rich texture and I'll be creating a YouTube video to demonstate this cute stitch pattern. 

Crocheted with just 1 skein of the fabulous Clan DK wool from The Scottish Yarn Festival, the same yarn I chose for my Perth Beanie. The sample is in Sinclair, the perfect colour for autumn in Perthshire!

If you're at the festival, you'll be able to choose from the full range of colours available, including the brand new colour, Errol, launching on the day! If you can't make it in person, you can buy the yarn on The Scottish Yarn Festival's webiste. Two weeks ago I wrote a review of this wonderful yarn which you can read here on my blog.

Close up of a crocheted hat showing the texture detail.


Stay tuned for the official release next Saturday! The pattern, like it's Perth Beanie cousin, will be free on my blog with the option to upgrade to the paid version on my website or on Ravelry to give you access to more sizes and more video tutorials. I'll be sending an email to my subscribers on the day so if you'd like access to all the links and of course the special subscriber discount code, sign up to my mailing list here.

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Pattern of the Month Offer for September!

Hello! Who's ready for my latest pattern of the month? If you're looking for a new project for the weekend, this could be the very o...