Wednesday 3 August 2022

3 special offers for August!


Hello! It's the start of August and instead of 1 special offer this month, I'm going to be running 3! 

First up is the pre-order for my Lazy Days Sock CAL kits. These are still available to you at the pre-order price of £49.50 with the code LAZYDAYS10. I've had lots of orders come in for these already - thank you!


The next offer is 10% off both my crochet courses. I've produced 2 courses so far (more are planned!) - How to Write up a Crochet Pattern and Colour & Crochet. The pattern writing course has only been out for a few weeks and it's at the early bird price so I can gather feedback for making it even better! Catch it at this price while you can and any updates will be sent to you! 

10% off with the code COURSE10

Here's some feedback I've had on my design course - 

I have just finished going through your course, and it was great! It's an excellent confidence builder for aspiring pattern designers, and also contains some great information for new designers like me too.

Carly White


My final offer this month is half price on all my amigurumi patterns! I've been having a good look through my crochet pattern inventory and it seems these patterns stick out a little and don't fit in with the rest of my collection. So, I've made the harsh decision to discontinue these patterns at the end of the month. 

This is good news for you if you've had your eye on any of them! I've gone in and updated the prices on Ravelry and LoveCrafts, so no discount codes required this time.

My doll collection, which features instructions for 3 dolls and 6 items of clothing, is now only £3.75! Find it on Ravelry and LoveCrafts.

Agnes the Bunny and Iris the Wolf are now only £2.50! Go grab yourself a bargain - these patterns produce wonderful gifts for children (or adults!). Find them on Ravelry and LoveCrafts.



I hope there's an offer there to tempt you! I haven't gone into any of the items in detail, if you'd like more info please click the links or reply to this email and I'll get back to you! Also, for bigger discount codes (the offers above are at the higher value of 15%), sign up to my mailing list!

Right, I'm off to go and stalk the postie - 100 skeins of yarn are arriving today for the crochet kits! Happy crocheting,

Marta xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...