Wednesday 31 August 2022

Lazy Days Socks pattern release



Hello! I had a really good weekend catching up with friends & family and now I feel refreshed and ready for the final week of prep before my CAL starts on the 6th of September! On Saturday we celebrated my Uncle Bruce's 70th birthday with a barbecue by the beach and multiple games of rounders - great fun, you can imagine the friendly rivalry! On Sunday, a much quieter affair, my eldest and his girlfriend were round for tea and board games, a lovely way to end the weekend.

So, I did all the tech stuff yesterday (Monday), with multiple uploadings (a big tick off my list!), and my Lazy Days Socks crochet pattern is now available to download from my website, Ravelry and LoveCrafts!

I've added the option to buy the pattern as a pdf together with the project bag. Please note, this is not the full kit, it's simply the bag, which, I must say, is a lovely, organic & Fairtrade drawstring bag with Katie Gammie's illustration for the CAL printed on the front.



The CAL starts on the, Tuesday 6th of September and you can join in with your kit or with your own choice of sock yarn. I'll be opening up a chat group on Instagram, please send me a DM if you'd like to be part of that. We'll cheer each other on, answer any questions that pop up and share photos there.Tag your posts on social with #lazydayssockcal so I can see them and repost to my stories and share a few of my favourites here. 

You can have 10% off the Lazy Days range with the code LAZYDAYS10 - the same code is valid for the pattern, the project bag & pdf and the full kit, only on my website.

Whichever way you choose to join in (even if it's cheering from the sidelines this time round), I look forward to crocheting socks with you soon, 


Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...