Thursday 4 August 2022

Crochet hook size guide


Hello! Dropping in with some useful info for you about crochet hook sizes! You may have noticed in crochet patterns that sometimes hook sizes are referred to in metric terms, sometimes with a number and sometimes with a letter & number! This can all be a bit confusing, so I've put together a table with the most popular sizes for you to help keep you right.


The photo above is my collection of hooks, which I like to refer to in millimetres. Most patterns do state the hook size in metric terms (or a mix) so you shouldn't get in too much of a tangle over it!

I hope my table comes in useful for you - why not print it out and keep it to refer to! 

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

PS. Sign up to my mailing list to get crochet posts like this one delivered straight to your inbox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...