Friday 29 July 2022

Pre-orders for my super-special crochet kits are now open!

 


Hello! Launch day is here at last and I'm so glad I can finally share these super-special kits with you! They are now open for pre-order on my website and they will be shipped to you at the end of August, ready to start the CAL on the 6th September!


Each kit includes - 

  • Fairtrade, organic cotton drawstring bag with the CAL image printed on the front
  • 100g skein of exclusive hand dyed yarn from The Wool Shed (75% superwash merino/ 25%nylon, 4ply, 400m/ 100g)
  • 4mm crochet hook
  • 2 metal stitch markers
  • printed copy of the Lazy Days Sock pattern
  • 3 surprise extras!
NOTE: This kit is only available for shipping within the UK
You can save 10% off the kit price when you use the code LAZYDAYS10). The kits are available from my website at the pre-order price of £55 and with your 10% discount they are only £49.50!

HURRY though, I'm only producing 100 of these special kits - when they are gone, they're gone!

The pre-order news went to my mailing list first thing this morning and they've been selling fast which is brilliant!


These kits are a collaboration between illustrator Katie Gammie (Katie Birdie) and hand dyed yarn business owner Liv Spencer (The Wool Shed). Recently I've brought Ruth Pedlow (Labours of Love Crochet) on board too, asking Ruth to produce all the stitch markers for me. You can read more about this collaboration in this previous blog post.


I'd like to thank Katie, Liv, Ruth, all my testers (Angela, Carina, Clare, Sara, Sarah & Ulrika), my tech editor Catherine and to Alexander for the model photography. Thanks to you to for all your encouragement on this journey - leaving comments on my blog, sending me emails, comments and DMs on Instagram (and now TikTok too!), it's helped me so much. 

© The Wool Shed

If you have any questions about the kits, please ask! 

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...