Thursday 1 December 2022

My Christmas hashtag is back!


Hello! I'm really pleased to let you know I'm bringing back my Christmas hashtag this December! Last year I started #christmasmugsandwips - asking people to take photos of their current WiPs (works in progress) alongside their drink in a Christmas mug and it went down so well!

So, this year, same thing! All sorts of crafts are welcome to join in, it's not restricted to crochet and I will be sharing my favourites to my stories on Instagram. Start sharing your photos!

Here's one of my photos from last year ...

Yesterday I popped up to the attic for our box of Christmas mugs and it was so lovely to unwrap them and see them again ... which mug will I choose first?

If you're on Instagram, you can find me @marta.mitchell.designs and share your photos with #christmasmugsandwips

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Shawl Pattern For Advent Mini Skeins!

Hello! Are you ready to dig into your yarn stash? Because I'm really pleased to announce the release of my brand new crochet pattern, th...