Thursday 1 December 2022

No Black Friday deals here!



Like Monica says, no. Just no.

I've been thinking long and hard about Black Friday over the last few weeks and about the pressure on small businesses to compete with the huge corporations out there.

The trouble is, we can't. Most of us have set our prices the way they are to allow us to make a living and if we create big discounts then we're eating right into our profits, possibly even making a loss.

That's why you won't see an enticing Black Friday offer from me today, but I hope you understand why.

I have TWO FUN THINGS INSTEAD FOR YOU!

Firstly, I'd like to draw your attention to my crochet pattern of the month for November - Mavis Mitts. I like to highlight one pattern each month, put it in the spotlight, give it some love and this month it's my lovely mitts design.

This pattern works up fairly quickly because it's mostly shell stitch - working into the same space is always faster. If you're running out of time on the Christmas gift front, this one will be ideal for you.

Did I mention there's an adorable little toddler size?

10% off with the code NOV22


Secondly, I'm having a GIVEAWAY! It's super easy to enter; simply pop over to my website and enter your email address into the competition box.
 
Everyone who enters will be in with the chance of winning their choice of 5 patterns from my website!

Head over to my website NOW and enter! Giveaway closes 7pm on Monday and the winner will be chosen by random number generator shortly after.

Good luck,

Marta xx

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...