Thursday 8 December 2022

Pattern of the month for December!

 


Hello! I'm here to introduce the December pattern of the month - Printer Ink Scarf - chosen because it's perfect for Advent mini skeins!
 
The scarf was written for 12x 10g mini skeins of 4ply, but it would work equally well for DK weight yarn - you'd simply end up with a thicker, wider scarf (longer too, but you could crochet less rows).
 
This is one of my favourite designs and I actually sold the prototype at the craft fayre last Saturday. I was quite sad to see it go, but it's gone to a lady at my church so I'll see it from time to time.


Here are ALL the pattern details ...

  • I used Printer Ink Shades from The Knitting Goddess (fingering/ 4ply weight, 480m/ 120g, 40% British Blue Faced Leicester/ 20% British Wensleydale/ 20% British Alpaca/ 20% nylon) but it would work well in any colours.
  • it's an intermediate level pattern, written in UK & US terms.
  • when you reach the border the colours are worked until they run out, making the most of your pretty yarn.
  • the finished scarf is 15cm x 200cm
  • the pattern includes a few ideas for taking the design further by adding your own twist.
  • 4mm hook required.
  • there's a chart for the main scarf pattern.
  • I'm here to help if you ever have any questions, no matter how big or small.

As usual, there's 10% off my pattern of the month - to take advantage of this offer, use the code DEC22 at the checkout on my website.

If you'd like a bigger discount than anywhere else on the internet, simply sign up to my mailing list, there's 20% off waiting for you there!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Shawl Pattern For Advent Mini Skeins!

Hello! Are you ready to dig into your yarn stash? Because I'm really pleased to announce the release of my brand new crochet pattern, th...