Monday 6 February 2023

Video tutorial - how I sew in my ends on a granny square!


Hello! I'm here to let you know there's new video from me up on YouTube which is all to do with sewing in ends! 

As you may know, I'm crocheting a Battenberg Blanket at the moment. It's a super simple, free pattern from Sandra Paul which I thoroughly recommend if you like getting stuck in to long term modular blanket projects.

There's currently a MAL (Make A-Long) run by Mariette (@dieboervrou) and Leanie (@independence_yarn_crafts) on Instagram with a buzzing chat group!


One of the questions someone asked last week was "how is everyone sewing in their ends?", so I offered to make a video tutorial - this project sure does produce a lot of them!

The video is now up on YouTube and if you're interested in seeing how I sew in my ends when I'm making granny squares, go check it out!

This year I'm concentrating on growing my YouTube channel so I'd really appreciate any likes, comments, subscribes and most importantly FEEDBACK from YOU!

What would you like to see more of on my channel? Please let me know in the comments and if I can make it happen, I will!

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Guide to Joining Crochet Like a Pro

  Seamingly Seamless: Mastering the Art of Joining Hello! If you've been crocheting for a while, you'll probably have come across a...