Friday 10 February 2023

Which pattern is best? Cast your vote!

Hello! This week I thought it might be fun to let you vote on your favourite pattern! I'm going to highlight two of my most popular patterns below and then give you the chance to vote for which one you like best.

First up, one of my more recent releases - Scrappy Blanket III. This is a brilliant stash buster of a blanket, so if you have a bunch of oddments and scraps of yarn, this is the blanket for you!

The instructions are included for 5 different sizes (pram, cot, small throw, large throw, single bed) AND the pattern is written for your choice of yarn thickness (4ply, DK, aran weight, chunky); it's a very versatile pattern!


Alternatively, you might prefer my Fiddle Socks pattern. This one's a DK weight pattern which I know many of you prefer because it's a thicker yarn weight and works up faster.
 
It's a cuff-down design written for 4 adult sizes. The heel is shaped with a fully turned heel and gusset, which together with the V-stitches gives excellent stretch and fit over the foot.

 


So, which do you prefer? Snuggling up with a long term project which will in turn keep you lovely and warm or would you choose a quick project with the satisfaction of creating something you can wear?
 
Voting is super easy, it's only ONE multiple choice question - simply click on the link to my Google form here!

I'll let you know the feedback next week so check back OR sign up to my mailing list to receive all my blog posts and more straight to your inbox!

Happy crocheting,

Marta xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days

Transitional Crochet Patterns For Warmer Days It's almost Spring here in the northern hemisphere - a time of renewal - and that fresh f...