Friday 24 February 2023

My colour pop bundle launches today!


It's here at last and I hope you didn't mind me teasing out the exact details of this launch! I've popped together 5 of my most popular colourful crochet patterns that I think will bring a smile to your face as you work on them and, if you're gifting them, an even bigger smile on your recipient's face!

So, what's included?

  • Sedimentary Beanie Pattern
  • Calunna Hills Cowl
  • Mavis Mitts
  • Tweed With A Twist Scarf
  • Sea Urchin Bag
PLUS an exclusive bonus video which I've created especially for this bundle all about colour choices.
 



All these patterns, plus the bonus video tutorial are valued at over £30.00. But you can grab the Colour Pop Bundle for half price at just £15.00 here!!
 
Ready to dive in? Better be quick because this bundle is only going to be available for 1 week, cart closes on Friday 3rd March at 23:59! 
 
Don't hang around, download your bundle today and start crocheting!

Until next time,
Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...