Monday 27 February 2023

Have I told you how much I love cake?


Hello! Have I told you how much I love cake? I mean, I'm pretty crazy about cake. Especially in a nice café. With freshly brewed coffee on the side.

Yesterday I was out for a cycle with my hubby and we stopped for a refuel in one of our favourite cafés (Sweet Pea Café in Broughty Ferry if you're local!). I ordered a piece of their Turkish delight slice and a hot chocoloate (made with coconut milk, vegan cream and marshmallows of course!).

I found myself looking at the pink rose petals on the cake, the dark chocolate topping, the pale pink of the creamy Turkish delight layer and the milky chocolate colour of my hot choc. Even the saucer and tea plate matched up! I might save this image for a future colour combo. It always surprises me that I find colour inspiration in the strangest of places!

In the bonus video which comes with my Colour Pop Bundle I let you in on a few of my colour choice secrets and share a few tips on how to choose colours.

The other contents of the bundle are the 5 crochet patterns pictured below, carefully chosen because of their burst of colour - I shared all the details in my blog post last Friday.

You'll find the Colour Pop Bundle on my website via the link below and as a subscriber you can save an additional £2.50 with the code SUPERSUBSCRIBER

A big thank you to everyone who has supported me already by purchasing my bundle. Don't forget to tag me on social media or email your photos so I can see!

Still thinking about it? Hurry, this bundle is only going to be available until the end of the day on Friday! 

Until next time, happy crocheting,

Marta xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafting with Care: Crocheting for Babies & Toddlers

  Crocheting For Babies & Toddlers: Safety Considerations Hello! Let's imagine you've picked out the perfect pattern, chosen the...